Missing payments image
Please select the type of payment that you wish to make. You can add multiple payments if required by repeating this process prior to submitting them for processing.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Visa Debit cards are accepted.

Please contact Council on (07) 4970 0700 for any enquiries.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Rates and Water 
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Refer to the top of your Infringement Notice for the Payment Type
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Local Law No 5 - ParkingSelect this option to pay Parking Infringements
Local Law No 2 - Animal Management & AMASelect this option to pay Animal Infringements
Local Law No 1 - AdministrationSelect this option to pay Compliance Notice, Overgrown and Unsightly Infringements
Food Act 2006Select this option to pay Food Infringements
Waste Reduction and Recycling Act 2011Select this option to pay Illegal Dumping and Littering Infringements
Environmental Protection ActSelect this option to pay Stormwater and other Environmental Pollution Infringements and Environmental Nuisance Infringements
Public Health Regulation 2005Select this option to pay Public Health Risk Infringements
Local Law No 4 - Controlled Areas Facilities RoadSelect this option to pay Vehicles for Sale on Council Land and Prohibited Activity Infringements
Local Law No 3 - Community & Environmental Management 
Bio - Security Act 
Local Law No 6 - Bathing Reserves 
Local Law No 7 - Aerodromes 
ER - Sustainable Planning Act 
BP - Building Act 
PD - Plumbing and Drainage 
IS - Water Act (Water Restrictions) 
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Sundry InvoicesThe Debtor Number and Invoice Number are located at the top of your invoice.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Select this option for Trade Waste Consumption payment only. For payment of Trade Waste Licence Renewals please contact Council on (07) 4970 0700.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Trade Waste