Missing licence-licence-type image
Below is a list of the Licence types that you can request online. Please select the required Licence type and click the Next button to continue.
 Licence TypesInstructions
Food - Licence Application (Fixed Food Premises, Cafe, Takeaway/snack bar, Restaurant, Mobile Food Vehicle, Water Carrier)For registered Non Profit Organisations, licence amendments or transfers of existing licences, a hardcopy application form is required click here
and navigate to the 'F' section for the appropriate form. Do not submit an online application.
Temporary Food Stalls - (Markets, Events) 
Commercial ActivitiesCommercial Activities is a business operating on council controlled land.